“Nothing happens until a sale takes place.”
1. See yourself as the president of your own personal sales corporation, completely responsible for sales results. This is the attitude of the highest paid salespeople.
2. Set clear, written income goals for yourself for the next twelve months as well as goals for each month of the year.
3. Determine exactly how much of your product or service you will have to sell in order to earn that desired income.
4. Determine how many individual sales you will have to make, based on your average size of sale and amount of commission earned.
5. Determine how many prospects you will have to call on, based on your current experience, to make this number of sales.
6. Dedicate yourself to continuous improvement in sales by reading each day, listening to audios in your car, and attending sales seminars.
7. Spend every minute of every sales day getting face to face with people who can and will buy from you in the near future.