“If you do not conquer self, you will be conquer by self.”
1. Make a decision today to become absolutely excellent at time management.
2. Before you begin each day, make a list of everything you have to do that day. As new tasks arise, write them down before you act on them.
3. Organize your work list by priority by using the A B C D E Method over and over until it becomes a habit.
4. Identify your A-1 task each day and resolve to work single-mindedly on that task until it is totally complete.
5. Identify the one task that only you can do and that, if you do it well, can make a real difference.
6. Determine the 20 percent of your tasks that can account for 80 percent of your results, and then discipline yourself to work on them most of the time.
7. Every minute of every day, ask yourself, “What is the most valuable use of my time, right now?” and then discipline yourself to work on only that task until it is complete.